Sunday, December 31, 2017

Last Day in 2017

Yes, today is the last day in 2017.
There are so many moments in this year, include my life as a wife. I got married in this year, February 18th, 2017, with so many friends and families around us. I'm so grateful.
But sometimes I just didn't realise and forget to grateful.
And I became more selfish and want more than I have yesterday, now.
Everything in my mind is all about my dream and wish.
I not only want a great Christmas with my husband, but also a great moment in New Year, candle light dinner, romantic music and dance, watching live music and fireworks, beach party, etc.
I too much watch Korean drama, but sometimes it helps me to cry out all of my wish rather than hold it in my heart, and hurt.

Thanks God for everything, for Your unconditional love, for my life, for my parents, my family, and my husband.
I'm grateful.

1 comment: